Sunday, November 21, 2010

Today

Sorry guys/gals I was sick two weeks ago, and last thursday I forgot to post something. I like the short essay of 100 things to do today. I wanted to share my top ten favorite things from that list.

70. CONTROL THE URGE TO FARM (Hard for me to do since my parents and I live on an organic family farm)
17. Recall Mother (damn you mother)
50. Over sleep (I hardly ever get the chance to)
61. Require the intellectuals to attend indoor drug taking picnics.
77. Practice saying something
72. Offer to help the dying
32. GET the Fuck out! (I hope I don't have to tell anyone this in my home)
35. Mass murder the animals with overly smooth minds. (the human race?)
11. Perfect the ground
19. Determine the cause of the cause.

Okay, this should be a gooodpost. Keep it easy guys/gals.

No comments:

Post a Comment